The Pick 3 “Green Ball Double Draw” Promotion returns for 2012, running for 4 weeks from March 5 — April 1, 2012.
• Each night during the promotion, after the regular Pick-3 drawing occurs, another draw will be conducted from a separate machine that contains 6 white balls and 1 green ball.
• If the green ball is drawn, a second, bonus set of Pick-3 numbers will be drawn and players will have a second chance to win from the same ticket purchase.
• The lottery will match and fund a separate prize pool for this second, bonus set of numbers.
• Every night that the green ball is drawn, there will be two sets of Pick-3 numbers drawn allowing for a second chance to win on the same wager.
• If a white ball is drawn, it will be taken out of the mix and the next night the draw will be from the remaining 5 white balls and 1 green ball. A white ball will be taken out every night until the green ball is drawn. Whenever the green ball is drawn, all seven balls are then replaced for the next drawing.
It’s guaranteed that the green ball will be drawn at least four times during the 4-week promotion